Our Proposal! Working on feasible solutions.....
As an independent agency, we would like to share your thoughts and determine together with you what is feasible in reality and what is not.
In case of new construction, options are open.
With regard to existing installations, people's ideas are often restrained by the type of biomass that is available and the technology that is already being used. People often do not have an eye for alternatives, even though they can be attractive.
The supply and type of of biomass differs per region.
Factors that play a role are:
- What kind of industries are established, or will be established.
- Sustainable biomass flows present in the region
- Perplexity in the storage and transport of biomass
- Capacity of the fermenters
- Soil conditions
- Energy marketing opportunities
Experts in Renewable Energy